Medical Forms/Health Info

Please ask the 91射区 front office for, or download and print from below, medical forms for your student. Most forms must be signed by a physician.

Agreement for Students Self-Managing Their Own Diabetes Form

Allergy Self-Carry

Confidential Health Information


Over-the-Counter Meds Information

Permission for Medication

Seizure Action Plan

Self-Carry for Inhalers and Epipens

TDAP Letter 

Vision and Hearing Screening